The wireless temperature data logger not only provides all the features of our wireless temperature sensor, but with this product you also get in-built temperature logging. That means that if the sensor loses contact with the internet, it still keeps recording temperatures to it’s inbuilt memory*.
This makes the Wireless Temperature Logger ideal for Where results must be recorded even when there is a power or internet failure. We strongly recommend the logger version when monitoring vaccines, temperature sensitive medication, and potentially hazardous food.
- Get alarms and notifications when the temperature falls out of your desired range*.
- Wireless connectivity – no messy or expensive cabling
- Inbuilt Memory (8192 recordings) so you never miss a recording.
- iOS and Android app available for easy setup and notifications.
- Long battery life.
- -30°C to 80°C temperature range.
- Programmable sample rate
* NOTE: when the logger is out of range of the Wireless Ethernet Base, you won’t receive any alarm notifications to your phone. The unit will log (record) the temperature and upload this information when it re-establishes communication with the server.