When it isn’t convenient to measure temperature with a full size sensor, the Wireless Sensor with External Temperature Probe is for you. Place the sensor somewhere convenient, and then use the included probe to measure temperature inside of your products, or in more convenient locations.
- Programmable sample rate
- Wireless connectivity
- Get alarms and notifications when the temperature falls out of your desired range*.
- iOS and Android app available for easy setup and notifications.
- Long battery life.
- -30°C to 80°C temperature range.
* NOTE: when the sensor is out of range of the Wireless Ethernet Base, no data will be recorded and you won’t receive any alarm notifications. If you would like to still record temperatures even when connectivity has been lost, have a look at the Wireless Temperature Logger.
- Battery Type: CR2032 x1 (replaceable)
- Battery Life: 2 to 85 months depending on usage and response delay settings
- Range: up to 100m line of sight
- Frequency: 433MHz
- Operation range: -40°C (-40°F) to 85°C (185°F)
- Accuracy: +/-0.4°C max
- Resolution: 0.02°C
- Relative Humidity: +/-2% RH error, 10-bit resolution (0.12% step)
- Height: 15.4mm
- Width: 27.6mm
- Length: 68.6mm
- Weight: 15g
FCCID: ZGW05. FCC Compliance Statement: This device complies with part 15 of the FCC rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation. Caution: Any changes or modification cautions to this device not explicitly approved by manufacturer could void your authority to operate this equipment.